Thursday, 27 October 2011

Sew many ideas, not enough time...

Lots of lovely fabrics arrived in the mail this week. I especially like Kaffe Fassett's new "Frilly" print and the new recolours of Philip Jacob's "Lucious".






I bought a new Amy Butler handbag book "Style Stitches", with 26 lovely bag patterns. Can't wait to try some of them.


 
Also found a lovely original 1960's dress pattern on Etsy. I'm looking for a retro print to make it, possibly one of Amy Butler's fabrics from her new "Lark" range will work. 


All I need now is some time to make all of these lovely patterns, December holidays are coming thank goodness!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful fabrics, some of my favorite designers also. Looks like you scored big on your pattern, love it, on my bucket list to learn how to garment sew. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Brigitte Heitland said...

I love the frilly pattern too. The fabrics just arrived at my shop this week. What fantastic projects they will make!