Friday, 8 May 2015

Rose Tea-Party Quilt complete

I finished my Rose Tea-Party Two-by-Two patch quilt yesterday. Sweety-Bird "helped" me with the safety pinning of the quilt sandwich on the weekend. Actually he was being naughty and behaving possessive about the box of safety pins, biting my fingers. Thanks boy...
I used a fun Dear Stella print with clothes pegs for the backing and used a pink Moda rose print for the binding. I stitched-in-the-ditch all the seams for the quilting. The finished quilt is around 52" x 48".

7 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Your Rose Tea Party turned out beautiful. Such lovely and feminin colours. And it seems Sweety-Bird likes it too. Perfect backing fabric.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the wonderful variety of pinks in this quilt.

Nifty Quilts said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful. I'm always surprised at how much better a quilt top looks when it's quilted. Your little birdy sounds like a character!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Congratulations on this beautiful finished quilt. Love it, saw the top already, it is a beauty. NIce backing too, lovely quilt.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Carolien said...

Your quilt is beautiful, enjoy!!!

Dutch greetings, Carolien

Wendy said...

it's lovely! what a lot of work has gone into putting all those tiny squares together!

frazzledsugarplummum said...

So beautiful.